Saturday, January 5, 2008

Congrate Bro Boy !!

Yup, like the caption... Today is the Big & Happy day for him. Wanna shout Congratulation to Bro Boy for officially have a Wife in his life.

Apologize for cant attend ur wedding 'today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow'. I noe it'll sure be a Happy and Merry atmosphere at Klang, before or after. Simply b'coz you and me noe how many relatives we have... Haha !!

One and another, from Bro Miao, to Sis Yee, to Bro Kim, to Sis Pei Pei, to Sis Ling, and now Bro Boy... Seem tht Vale's cousin ages between 26 - 30 began to write a New chapter in their own Lifes. Hmm...probably next time I meet them, I've to play with their kids already. Funny scene, Haha... They are the 3rd (or 4th) Gen. in the Big Family of LEOW , i guess... Next up, will be Vale's Bro badge. Then, just come to Vale's badge... (still far upon)

Behind the scene ~ actually is mom pressed Vale to make decision. She gv me 2 choices, whether (1) 2 flight tickets to KL (Bro Boy's wedding) & bac Penang, or (2) 1 flight ticket back KT (b4 C.N.Y). Tough call... I choose number 2, although the 1 ticket equal the price of the 2 tickets... Cut throat. Thx to my 'sponsorship', Daddy !! Hehe...

p/s: Bro Boy probably wont google to Honeyee. But I blog tis, sincerely from the bottom of my heart to Congrats him. So, who care Bro Boy noe it or nope... Tht's VaLe attitude !!

4 comments:

..趴地熊.. said...

congrats o!! =)

..趴地熊.. said...

o ya..when's ur turn?? =p

Vale said...

Way too early to think tht. But, if tht day comes sure will throw Invitation to u one... haha

..趴地熊.. said...

haha..then i giv u angpow,but u put money inside it ya..it's like "我请客,你付钱"..haha! =p