Friday, September 26, 2008

24 Septmber '08

Wat the heck !! Hmm...wonder since when my B'day change to 24 September??
Nope 1 but 2
B'day cakes on the same day... coincidence??
Still, the celebration was way too early (still got week more b4 my real-B'Day).... The feeling of earlier-B'Day really not good & kinda weird + awkward.

First with part-of-coursemate, celebrated a not so 'happy' B'day...so 'fu yan'.
Maybe I in a very low-mood to cheer myself up. Hmm... Anyway, thx them...
(hvn't grab the pics, wil upload soon)

The day truly exhausted...ride in ride out. But ady knew they planning to make me a surprise celebration. So, rest/wait/prepare in room...

'Touch' tht every members of 10-4-4 show up and spent hours 'crazy' & 'fool' around... Noe tht most of them very tired + busy wit academics stuff.
Lazy to type out all the details. Attached some (when I say some, it mean few outha hundreds) pics to tell the story...


A small piece of choco-indulgence cake along with Domino Pizza.

'Surprise' ambush prepared-VaLe who watching TV at room.

A lil too early celebration actually... Anyway, Gracias to all my housemates.

Finish filled stomach... Studio session again.
From
House - Door step - Lift -
'Lobby' - Staircase - Pool side - Lift

*Notice the similarity of every pic ??
Hint : VaLe pose..
. Haha

btw, Remember tht my B'Day is still on October 4 !!
^^

2 comments:

..趴地熊.. said...

hahaha..
ppl cele ur bday earlier u also 'xian qi" a...
they treat u so nice ler~
hv to appreciate wat they did to u a...include me also...thanks! XD

happy earlier birthday a! =)

Vale said...

Haha...wat to do. I'm VaLe ar.
Include u...didnt see/feel it wor...
Thx lo~