Friday, October 3, 2008

day b4 Oct 4

Day b4 VaLe's B'day... Morning at KayTee. Noon at 'island'... Begin my 'not-so-exciting' B'day. Hmm... spending most of the time stuck in 10-4-4. going out also just to ease my stomach... No activities, and no more surprise. Awful !! Probably frenz out there thought that VaLe B'day certainly pack wit activities and datings, so chose not to disturb him. But from wat had happened, wrong thinking for u guys... Damn. No that i blame my frenz... Juz wanna sentence some matters rite. Watever and However, VaLe still enjoyed his B'day pretty much...
Oh... btw, Shout Out to frenz who wish me via SMS, phone call, Facebook, Friendster etc. Apoligize for not reply to each of u... THX !!


BORing bORIng borING~
[iTunes + assignments + packed calender]

Thx my lovely Dad & Mom for this year present.
Also thx Sis for accompanied me doing my shopping at Sunway.
and Bro for gave me the red-envelope 'lai shi'. ^^


Tis is wat lay inside the grey-box.
Picked by VaLe, certainly i like it muchzzz...


No comments: