Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Dark Side" (Malaysian Version)

Recognize who's Raja Petra ?? He is a Malaysian blogger (Editor of MalaysiaKini) who recently posted a controversy blog. A post with the title ---->
Let’s send the Altantuya murderers to hell.

Vale already provide you the link to the page, so... CLICK it !! Spare sometime to read it. You definitely will find it damn interesting.
By the way, also spare your heart to read through some comments leaved by some random Malaysian. There lies some facts worth to discover and know.

This kind of Dark Side only happened in our country, Malaysia. So, 'Proud' to shout it Loud... Malaysia Boleh !! Hehehehe...

Meanwhile, if there's a "Justice for Altantuya: Restore Malaysia's Dignity" campaign, don't feel shock if you spot me (in television or newspaper) participate along. 'Coz Vale support and would like the 'person' to bring out the Truth !!

p/s : Hope the authorities don't use ISA to jail me up, I already watch my words. And I don't have money to bail myself out. Haha...

p/s : or Maybe my blog not as 'influence' as RPK one, u noe wat i mean... So, who cares wat I posted.

p/s : Since when Vale do care 'bout government & politics in Malaysia. Hmm...probably 'coz the gov nowadays too damn Dark
.

2 comments:

..趴地熊.. said...

hahaha...
yalol...when u wil start to care bout this sensitive issue 1?
not like u wor~
but it's a good sign anyway! =p

Vale said...

Sensitive issue?? We all born to be curious...
Good sign?? Touch a bit stil like me lor... Haha
Got check the link ma??